Hardware conflicts

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Jan 21 09:58:11 EST 2002

what I was trying to say in very brief terms was that agp actually uses the
cpu for some/most of it's processing, much more so than pci/isa bus. Very
interesting about the GL functionality you mentioned. I did have a couple of
systems with crappy SIS AGP cards in them where I installed Mandrake 8.1 but
the TuxRacer game wouldnt play, kept giving me GL error output. I made sure
the GL DLL's (or whatever related software)(advice from Bob Meyer) were
installed but still wouldnt play. I just put it down to crappy video card
but I will look into the BIOS now and see if that helps. Thanks