Meeting

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Thu Jan 17 09:59:47 EST 2002

I've got that "assimilation feeling" going on.  What a shame I don't have
the money :)

That's funny.  Win95 has been out for 5 years before M$ expires it.
Win98 is out for 4.  Win2k is out for (3 1/2).  Does that mean WinXP will
expire in 2004 (2 1/4 years?)

I'm more concerned with Dead, than expired.  Expired means that Microsoft
won't support it (who would pay $$$ to call M$ for support anymore?).
Dead means M$ makes apps with the extra code:

if ( OS == Win9[8|5] )
	stderr "You're OS sux, go to XP";
else
{