Meeting Date and Time

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 17:47:01 EST 2002

There seems to be some agreement on March 10th as the next meeting date.  We
will discuss the topics that Bob mentioned and I will cover a few more things
I've learned about NFS since then.  I will hopefully have at least one working
box by then (still haven't totally rebuilt my server :-(

Rob D. can you please brign all the binaries for Quake/II as they were on the
drive I lost ....

Other topics will be of course new installs for anyone who needs help and
"Networking and application design and development for the end-user
environment" AKA LAN GAMING  (hehe I may try to start an accredited program in
this, give me some help with official sounding names for playing Quake and
Wolfenstein!

Ron M. your anger with Buffalo is misplaced, NF WNY region is a hub of
technology... in WINDOWS.  Any course in WINDOWS you want you can get, but if
it's in Linux or Cisco fuggedaboudit!  Hey Ikon runs 17 Frontpage and Word
classes a day! (ok maybe only 14 ;-)

JJN