DEC ALPHA

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at localnet.com
Fri Feb 22 04:38:06 EST 2002

Not familar with MILO. Does it require a DOS partition?
I noticed  when rereading it this AM that I left out the 1 on sdd1 at
170mb. nice catch. None the less as you start to use it you'll begin to
see what partitions you need and their size requirements.
I've always wanted to build an Alpha box so please keep me informed.
Thank you.
Bob