DEC ALPHA

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Feb 22 00:23:48 EST 2002

SOrry, I haven't been following this thread that closely.  I would like to
mention that it is probably not a good idea to separate /tmp from / via
disk partitions.

If for some reason, that partition fails to mount, or the disk fails, etc,
your machine can be left in a crippled state.

just my 2 cents.

-Rob

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me