easy question (probably)

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Wed Feb 20 11:48:21 EST 2002

Sure would be nice if the instructions in StarOffice 6 for changing
the default text template actually worked! :-(  You guys got me
going, and all I wanted to do was change the default of the page
margins, but, StarOffice flat refuses to give me the option to set a
new default template.  Gees!  It's almost as bad as Word!  Sure, I
can change it for each document, but as I always change the margins,
you'd think it'd be fairly simple.  The context menu command never
appears.

annoyed in WNY.
-Greg