Real Player 8

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 16 15:59:41 EST 2002

I had something similar happening.  I also had other sound board problems at
the time and I don't remember what I did to fix it.  I DO know that I did fix
it, though.

I'm currently using the ALSA sound system with OSS emulation, rather than OSS
itself and I don't have problems.  I will try RealPlayer and see if that makes
a difference.

cheers!

Bob

=====