To SIG or not to SIG, To start a new LUG or not to start a new LUG

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Wed Feb 13 10:53:19 EST 2002

Good points!  We need a single LUG here.  There's not enough of us,
so far, to warrant a new one.  Downtown Buffalo has it's
disadvantages, but so does any location.  Besides, the golf players
get to kill two birds w/ one stone this weekend!  And speaking of
parking, as one who rarely goes to the downtown area, any suggestions
for CHEAP?