Sunday meeting

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Tue Feb 12 15:23:27 EST 2002

Not knowing when to keep my mouth shut:

I have at least one copy of Slackware on hand at all times, usually
on my person! ;-)  I could/would/should be a contact point for "Ski-
Country".  Only use dadneumann at adelphia.net so I can keep it
straight.  I'm almost always willing to help someone set up Linux of
ANY flavor!

Heck, you may even get me to try Mandrake again! ;-)

-Greg