meeting this Sunday

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Tue Feb 12 12:43:03 EST 2002

Anybody have an extra ATX case for sale CHEAP??  I have a power
supply, but no case, so a bare case is fine.  My linux home machine
sure looks strange strung out all over!  If anybody has one they can
bring to the meeting .... I scavanged my old 486DX-4/100 to get my
daughter's computer to work (running Linux and Xwindows!) faster for
her senior thesis.  That left me w/ nothing, so I slapped together
the dual P-Pro mobo and power supply on the table, w/ grounding and
extra fans, etc., and she rocks!  But looks kind of ... well ... I
don't mind too much, but it's damn hard to transport! ;-)

BTW, I have a spare 10baseT hub I could bring, if it would help.  I
know it's monstly 100mb now, but it's there if we need it.

Do we have a dedicated refreshment committee, or is everybody on it?

-Greg