meeting this Sunday

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Feb 12 09:28:36 EST 2002

> I need to get the sound working in Mandrake,
> it works in the MS partition.

What kind of Sound Card?  You might need drivers from the internet, and
I'm not sure if the T1 wil be available.  (Might have to download them in
advance)

> I know absolutely nothing about running games, I can't even get
> Tuxracer to work, maybe it's the X problem, but:

Depends upon the Video card.  I had a GeForce2 card, and got horrible
frame rates with the game (the mouse was dropping frames in the menu
screen :)  When I started to use the nVidia drivers though, everything
started working with improved performance.

Dege

.... If They Weren't Happening To Me