embedded linux

j j galabad at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 12:02:43 EST 2002

I have a 386 pc-104 board from win systems I have been
trying to boot and then communicate with through
rs-232. A pc-104 board is a standard 386 computer the
size of a paper back book-http://www.pc104.org/ . I
have been unable to get anything to come up on my
terminal screen. It does make beeping and keyboard
light boot indications. If any one thinks they can
help me set up a terminal to it, then I'll bring it in
and we can boot a linux floppy distribution. Then
we'll take over the world.
Thanks,
Joe