Squirrelmail

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com
Fri Dec 20 16:46:33 EST 2002

better :)
You have the option of turning it on or off, true hard liner huh.. :) Used
to use pine all the time at UB on their Sun Stations... The plugin is
pretty nice though, our users wouldn't know what to do If they can't bold
things... :)

Conrad Kreyling said:
> Hey,
>
> Yeah, I bet the squirrelmail HTML plugin is pretty sweet, until you try
> to open it in a terminal-based mail reader (like my personal favorite,
> Mutt.) It's not a pretty sight. Just a thought for future posts. ^_~
>
> Con
>
> * Justin Bennett (Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com) wrote:
> --
> "All creature will die, and all the things will be broken.
>   THAT'S the law of samurai!"
>     -- Haomaru, Samurai Spirits
>
> --
> dangerous content by Dynabrade using Mailscanner,
> and is believed to be clean.

Justin Bennett
Red Hat (Linux) Certified Engineer
Network Administrator