Meeting topic (s)

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 20 14:19:59 EST 2002

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Justin Bennett
  To: nflug at nflug.org
  Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 1:26 PM
  Subject: Re: Meeting topic (s)

    wow. I didn't think there was any slam meant in his message,

  Lets reread this message:

  >  > > Since, at the last meeting, Pete had offered to do a meeting on
  kernels,

  ((((I would think he has the floor...))))

  Tell me what does this say to you?

  ((((I would also think it is fair to the people that actually come to the
  meetings, that they have precedence on meeting topics.))))

  Need I say more!

  ((((No offense meant to those that couldn't make it.))))

  Then why state it!

  just that there are alot of people on this list who don't attend meetings (I always attempt to attend the meetings, but I should make more.), just subscribe to this mail list, to help answer questions if they can, get there questions answered, ect. I believe there are several people who check this list who don't even live in the area.  There's one guy with a .au email address. I don't think he's gonna fly 12 hours to attend. I think the intent was just to get the guys who attend regulary and who benefit most from the meetings to say what they want to learn about.
    I've found this group to be very helpfull, personable and polite. The people on here are always more than willing to help if they can. The email list had usually been very professional, with a few exceptions.

  Just my $.02.

  Justin