Meeting topic (s)

Ronald Maggio r.v.maggio at worldnet.att.net
Fri Dec 20 14:16:44 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: <colszewski at adelphia.net>
To: <nflug at nflug.org>
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2002 1:11 PM
Subject: Re: Meeting topic (s)

> It seems to me that "peter at thecybersource.com" is just saying for the
> people who were not at the last meeting "Pete" had offered to talk about
> kernels.. I am sure he was not shooting down what you were proposing.
> That would explain the "thoughts anyone"!! As usual I am fairly sure the
> meeting will be on whatever topic the majority decides on...
>

> Loosen up..
>
> Chet

Lets reread this message:

>  > > Since, at the last meeting, Pete had offered to do a meeting on
kernels,

((((I would think he has the floor...))))

Tell me what does this say to you?

((((I would also think it is fair to the people that actually come to the
meetings, that they have precedence on meeting topics.))))

Need I say more!

((((No offense meant to those that couldn't make it.))))

Then why state it!