Another Attack on Open Source/Standards

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Fri Dec 20 08:23:39 EST 2002

I saw that one yesterday.
Just wanted to send a note as well to thank all the guys who showed up
on Sunday, it was our best turn out in a couple of months. I also wanted
to thank (didn't get his name but the young guy who brought his tower
system) for showing me how xmms converts mp3's to wav's, that TOTALLY
ROCKS! It was a perfect example of how the meetings can share knowledge
on a different level than with the mailing list.