ISP

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 5 08:46:49 EST 2002

I know this has been bounced around before, but here it is again.

My company will no longer pay for Broadband access from home.  I need to find a
provider (can't stand the thought of being back on dial-up:-)

I've looked at Adelphia, Verizon (who I have DSL through now as a business
account) Earthlink, DirectDSL, ComputerSOS (Verizon)

Adelphia was the most expensive (they actually raised rates?!?) since I don't
ahve cable service through them. (51.95.month plus 5 fee for leasing cable
modem if I don't buy my own).

All the other DSL providers were 49.99 month with various start up offers, ie
no cost for installation or setup , free speakers etc.

Anyone know of any other Broadband providers in the area or ISP's to consider?

JJN