Is this group still alive?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Dec 3 21:24:00 EST 2002

I think Mike and Ray have been hitting it on the head, in that alot of
members are very high level computer guys and it can be intimidating to
new people or people of less experience. I have mentioned it to Bob
Meyer before, that I felt as though some people may not be showing up
because of that.
Anyway, the thing is, what do we do now.....I like the idea of sparking
interest in user level and this is why I was stating that we need some
direction and organization. I don't see how we can address these issues
without it.