Meetings.

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 11:55:09 EST 2002

Some time ago (prior to Nov meeting) I posted possible dates and pros and cons
for the Dec and Jan meeting dates...

Dec 15th is the third week of Dec.
Jan 19th is the third week of Jan.

December is always tough due to the looming holiday.  But this seems far enough
away to not trip over X-mas (solstice) holiday stuff.

January is a 3 day weekend for those who get Martin Luther King Jr. day off.

Any thoughts, ideas?  I have the Sun Ultra 10 and Solaris 9 CDs that I would
love to get an expert to install and demo it's capabilities.

JJN