Print Server

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at localnet.com
Fri Aug 30 10:22:08 EDT 2002

Does anyone know how to configure a Linksys EFSP42 printserver in Linux?
Prior to getting this I had the HP 895Cse attached to my file server and
only Linux boxes could print to it. Now only Linux boxes cannot print to
it. About a month ago I had Adelphia Powerlink installed. I added a
D-Link Wireless Access Point/Router. Everyone has fast internet speed.
However, the 3 dual boot clients and the Linux Workstation cannot print
when in Linux. The notebook with the wireless card and runs only Win2k
can print easily as well as the dual boot boxes when booted in XP. I
have searched the web and the few solutions I found don't work.
Bob