Wine

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Tue Aug 13 10:05:40 EDT 2002

If it works the way I've seen wine work (if at all that is), it will
probably crash continually and mangle whatever program your trying to
run and you'll probably end up like me where I get frustrated after
hours of tinkering with it and finally give up........
Can anyone in this group say they have actually had it running smoothly?
I know Bob Meyer said he had Lotus Notes running on it, forgot to ask
him if he was printing from it as well. Bob and I have both tinkered
with the print setup and it always leads to the same unsuccessful
frustration. I would also like to know if ANYONE can make heads or tails
out of Wine's help sections on there website (probably a good clue as to
why wine works as it does).
So again, I will post this question (previously only answered by JJ
Neff) Has anyone ever been able to print in wine? If so, can you please
send some clues. Thanks!