Closing Ports

Robert Romito robromito at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 13 09:23:42 EDT 2002

Thanks for the tip.  The -ww flag did the trick.  Tomcat wasn't crashing
after all.  When I did ps -aux | grep java, the "java" string was so far
into the command name that ps didn't output it.  Therefore, grep didn't
find "java" and I thought the process had crashed.  With -ww, ps
outputed enough characters to include the "java".

Thanks!

--
Robert M. Romito
robromito at adelphia.net