Linux Email Server

Bradley J. Bartram bradbartram at wycol.com
Tue Aug 6 22:59:55 EDT 2002

You may also want to try Postfix, which is included on the default packages.
Just install the rpm, read the /etc/postfix/main.cf file making changes where
appropriate, create your users and voila, you're emailing.

Postfix is not an open relay by default so you should be only be able to send
mail from localhost, but that's all you said you needed.

brad