Justin Bennett justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Mon Apr 29 15:23:55 EDT 2002

Like a pro-linux wallpaper, or one of the backgrounds from linux? What desktop do you run in Linux (usually GNOME or KDE) you can take the
.jpg files from KDE in /usr/share/wallpaper, copy them to your windows machine, and use active desktop to show the .jpg file. (not sure what
file type in gnome, maybe XPM, eitherway gimp should allow you to convert them to .jpg)

"Riga, Anthony" wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can download a Linux background for windows 2000 . I want to set up my background and themes like linux settings!

Justin Bennett
Red Hat Certified Engineer
Network Administrator
Dynabrade Inc.