stumped?

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Thu Apr 25 15:31:20 EDT 2002

<x-html>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
ok, i guess the desktop icon font color in gnome not only has this group stumped but the folks at mandrakeexpert.com as well.
<BR>
How about this then? Has anyone had ANY success with wine? i have made numerous attempts at using it with the newest download version and the version that is shipped with Mandrake 8.2 and used with different Windows OS's and just can't seem to get it working. I did have it workin a long time ago but can't remember what distro/version or with what windows.
<BR>
If anyone has had success, please clue me in as to if your using the windows partition or without the windows partition and if you are using windows, what version? It's been buggin me now because i think i am pretty close to getting it working, i.e, no font errors, etc.., but i still get one error bitchin about err:sed:handling error or something similar to that. Anyone?
<BR>

<BR>

</BODY>
</HTML>