Non-technical question

Wechter, Ron WechterR at cnrc.navy.mil
Tue Apr 23 12:34:19 EDT 2002

Im not sure what type of steins or quality you are looking for.  look at
www.avon.com -- My grandmother (recently passed away) collected their steins
-- Steins with railroad, football, World War II (etc) themes.

I will look through my books (yes I sell avon - dont ask - Its the family
buisness and its $$$!) to see what I can find.

Ronald K. Wechter
NRD Buffalo Assistant Systems Administrator
NRD Buffalo Webmaster
Navy Recruiting Department Buffalo
(716) 551-4901