Charles Rishel chaz03 at localnet.com
Tue Apr 16 02:16:33 EDT 2002

Forgot something else, if you have to start the samba daemon manually, you
will have to be root.  As only root can bind ports under 1025.

Also, as stated in the config file.. it is a good habit to run 'testparm'
after any modification to the conf file.  It will tell you if everything
seems in good order.

Chaz®