YellowDog Linux

Robert F. Stockdale IV javabob at localnet.com
Thu Apr 11 03:47:25 EDT 2002

Last I heard Yellowdog Linux is for Mac's. Since all I run now is AMD
cpu's I haven't looked at it. Just don't have the correct hardware for
it. The only other hardware(cpu's that is) that interest me is DEC Alpha
and Strong ARM (preferibly not the Intel version). No plans to get any
Apple flavored machine therefore no YellowDog.

I've been away for a bit more than a week (a much needed vacation).
Trying to catch up on emails. Mark me down for a YES to try this new
meeting place.
Bob