Request for explantion

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Wed Apr 3 08:16:16 EST 2002

it sounds to me like you're doing everything that you need to do, at
least what's important. makeing the softlink from /usr/src/linux-x.x to
/usr/src/linux is not necessary.

the statement made in the readme really only matters if your one of
those kernel hackers that is modifing kernel code and then trying to
build those modifications.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator