YellowDog Linux

Gregory J. Neumann gjn at certainlywood.com
Tue Apr 2 09:43:11 EST 2002

IIRC, Yellow Dog is a Linux distro for the Mac.  Not sure any of us is using a Mac,
but I've heard good things about it.

Man, I need to make the next meeting!  All this daily Win9x stuff is turning my
brain to mush!  8-O

FWIW, I also don't see any move we make now as cast in stone.  I voted for it
because it makes the meeting location easy to get to and solves some parking
issues.  If possible, I'm in favor of NOT burning the bridge back to the Statler,
just in case. ;-)

-Greg