So, are we changing the meeting place

S. Lawton green_man at bluefrognet.net
Mon Apr 1 20:52:59 EST 2002

On 1 Apr 2002, at 9:20, Darin Perusich wrote:

> can someone send me instructions on the name of the facility, where
> it's located (address and so forth), and general instructions on how
> to get there. i'll update the site to reflect these changes.

What he said.
Except the part about the website :-)

Also, for anyone that may be interested, I am the proud owner of a
new 4 wheel hand truck for moving equipment.
It looks like my Tux Box may need the personal attention of paid
professionals and knowledgeable amateurs - see the latest on the
kernel panic thread.

I refuse to re-install !!!
This is linux, after all.

Scott