Mouse pointer problem

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Fri Sep 21 00:40:59 EDT 2001

Well, I'm too familiar with the HP mouse.  But what you can do is run
mouseconfig.  It will give you the ability to re-configure your mouse.

You can also directly modify the mouse settings by messing with the
/etc/X11/XF86Config file.

Don't forget to make a backup first ;)

-Rob

> I have installed 7.1 linux on HP pavillion.. with 64MB
> savage 3d video card
> the Mouse pointer is almost 1"X 1"  and its looks ugly
> donno how to chane,its normal HP mouse.
>
> plz help me how to set it right.
>
> Thanks
> hari
>
> =====
> HARIPRASAD JAYARAM
> 2100 Sheridan Drive Apt 122
> Buffalo NY - 14223
> Ph : 716 877 0669

Dege

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.