Apache question

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Tue Oct 30 16:53:37 EST 2001

I am building a few webpages on my linux server.  Within the web page
page, I have it setup to send mail to me via a form.  But when the mail
gets sent out, apache uses the local sendmail program.

Where do I tell apache to use a remote sendmail server instead of using
the localhost as a mailer daemon?  I plan on keeping sendmail inactive,
but don't want to break my web forms.

Dege

Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but
they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.