sendmail question

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 14:05:43 EDT 2001

I am not a sendmail guru either, but we do the sametype of thing.  WE use a
filter on the firewall to forward all mail or block mail from
user_bad at bad_domain.com.  If a filter will send all mail fom this user to a
different SMTP from "accepted" mail then that SMTPshoudl beable to firward
anywhere it wants, This is more theory than real fixes - sorry, just thinking
out loud! :-)