Open Invite

JJ Neff jjneff at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 14:06:32 EDT 2001

I was almost finished writing a stunning e-mail message when I struck a key
combination on my laptop that stopped the machine cold.  I was unable to
recover and now am back on a desktop but after days of using the laptop I am
finding it difficult to get the spacing right again, my fingers feel all spread
out!

Well anyway sorry for the repeat if I accidentally sent the previous e-mail...

This e-mail should serve as an open invite to all currently participating
members, as well as those who may never have attended and those who attended in
the past but haven't for a time!  This Sunday the 21st is the 3rd Sunday of the
month.  Form 1-4 as usual we are planning on meeting in the Statler Towers.
Please come along.  I want to try a give-away this time.  If I can scrounge
together a few dollars I will have a few bound copies of the Mandrake Users
guide and the Resource guide made.  Then we will have actual "door-prizes".
It's an exciting prize to me!  I like paper manuals and these are a combined
400+ pages in lenght of high-quality Linux info!

If you have ideas for how to make the meetings more social please offer them
up!

I will put some ideas I have for the meeting in another e-mail.

JJN