RAM

Wechter, Ron WechterR at cnrc.navy.mil
Mon Oct 15 08:53:13 EDT 2001

Robert,

I have some SIMMS laying around here at work and we cannot use them (all new
machines have DIMM slots).  I am unaware of the siz though and cannot really
read the chip numbers to tell the sizes.

I will bring what I have to the LUG meeting or can send them to ya via
snail-mail.

Contact me - 685-3120

Ron