lilo.conf?

kyle trek at becon.org
Sun May 20 14:46:16 EDT 2001

The default boot is the one listed first in lilo.conf.  Just move the
windows paragraph:  "other =  /dev/hdb1....."
to just above where you see the first "image = /boot/vmlinuz....."
Save the file, run /sbin/lilo, and reboot.
That's it.
Dean Janik / trek at becon.org

Original Message dated 5/18/01, 9:09:43 AM
Author: "Joe Pollock" <josephj at adelphia.net>
Re: lilo.conf?:

Hi. I'm running Red Hat 7.0 on a dual boot system with Windoz 98 se.  Can
someone post a lilo.conf file that will default boot to Windoz?  I've
tried several things and they all seem to be ignored.

Thanks.  Joe