lilo.conf?

Ronald K. Wechter sysad3_buff at cnrc.navy.mil
Fri May 18 13:40:51 EDT 2001

In my experiences Ive noticed that the simplest answer is usuall the
solution.  After you made the changes to the linux.conf file did you run
lilo before rebooting?  Dont take offense to this answer but I know when I
was setting up my machine a while back, mind you it was like 2am, I forgot
to run lilo after making changes.  Because of that I wasted like 3 hours!!!
Ill NEVER make that mistake again.

Also try this link it may help -- http://www.lugor.org/sig/newbie/lilo/

Ron