Mandrake not a beta anymore...

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri May 11 10:56:50 EDT 2001

It's hard to say.  I downloaded the Beta 3 and by the time I got the time to
burn the thing the release candidate was out.  I downloaded and burned that a
week or so later and the release hit the streets.  I suspect that any
differences may be in bug fixes or minor changes.  You should be able to run
the Mandrake Update utility to pull down newer versions of the things that are
there.

Cheers!

--- Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com wrote:
> Are there real differences between Beta 3 of Mandrake and the current 8.0
> release? Iinstalled my B3 copy and it seems to be OK, so I would rather not
> have to download and install again...
>
> Richard A. Hubbard III
> MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, CLI, CLP,LCI,LCP,
>  A+, Net+,I-net+
> Training Manager, New Horizons Buffalo
> richard.hubbard at nhwny.com
> phone (716) 681-8500 x2241