bounced mail

Devon Null devnull at butcherfamily.com
Mon Mar 19 14:08:49 EST 2001

At 13:54 03/16/2001 +0000, Darin Perusich wrote:
>does anyone know Devon Null, his email address is
>devnull at butcherfamily.com. hie email keeps getting bounced and i don't
>want to remove him from this list with him knowing that he may have a
>problem.

Darin Perusich, et al.,

The problem is with the ISP. I was in the hospital for the past two weeks,
and your [03/16/2001] post just came in today [03/19/2001].

The sysadmin for the <butcherfamily.com> box tells me that it took a dump
and he is in the process of restoring user files -=- hopefully to include
my UNread mail that was sent during my hiatus.

If anyone has sent me a post and did NOT get a reply in the past two weeks,
please re-send. Everything is up and running fine now.

Best regards.

Devon Null
devnull at butcherfamily.com
A failure is a man who has blundered but
	is not able to cash in on the experience.

		-Elbert Hubbard (1856-1915)
devnull at buffalo.com  |  NEMO ME IMPUNE LACESSIT