Meeting Time?

Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com
Mon Mar 12 19:31:01 EST 2001

Samba sounds good to me...I'll wear my dance outfit ( a very little ufie
humor there)

fair warning though, I'll be bringing a complete newbie with me.  His lack
of knowledge is more than made up by his fanatical enthusiasm.

Richard A. Hubbard III
MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, CLI, CLP,LCI,LCP,
 A+, Net+,I-net+
Training Manager, New Horizons Buffalo
richard.hubbard at nhwny.com
phone (716) 681-8500 x2241
fax   (716) 683-2368

                    Darin Perusich
                    <Darin.Perusich at cognige        To:     nflug at nflug.org
                    ncorp.com>                     cc:
                    Sent by:                       Subject:     Re: Meeting Time?
                    owner-nflug at nflug.org

                    03/13/01 12:32 PM
                    Please respond to nflug

what about topics for this meeting? from last weeks posts i figured the
samba was going to be a primary focus. i may be wrong but it just seems
logical to me.

i'm going to be updating the webpage this evening to reflect the
upcoming meeting. i'm going to include samba as primary focus, as well
as usual bring you box and we'll help you set it up. anything else i
should mention?

Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com wrote:

> (I may be wrong but...)
>
> 1:00 until 4 or 5.
>
> Required stuff ... yourself.  If you want, you can bring a machine.
>
> For all concerned, I've ok'd it with my boss  to bring a projector.  Now
> all I have to do is remember it...
>
> Richard A. Hubbard III
> MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, CLI, CLP,LCI,LCP,
>  A+, Net+,I-net+
> Training Manager, New Horizons Buffalo
> richard.hubbard at nhwny.com
> phone (716) 681-8500 x2241
> fax   (716) 683-2368
>

>                     "Ronald K.
>                     Wechter"                 To:     <nflug at nflug.org>
>                     <sysad3_buff at cnrc        cc:
>                     .navy.mil>               Subject:     Meeting Time?
>                     Sent by:
>                     owner-nflug at nflug
>                     .org
>

>                     03/13/01 10:59 AM
>                     Please respond to
>                     nflug
>

> This Sunday marks the third Sunday of the month -- Meeting Time?  So far
> have not heard of anything on whether or not there will be a meeting.
This

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Administrator