SAMBA

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 09:06:34 EST 2001

--- kmi at acersoftech.com.cn wrote:

> A warm-hearted person! Hi, maybe a photoshop expert could add those who could
> not be on site to the photo. ~:)

Hey, what a great idea!  If we can get pictures from people that can't be at
the meetings, we can gimp them all together into a single group photo.  Being a
Linux group though, we can't do it with photoshop unless someone gets it
running under Wine.  We should use the gimp for mangling the thing into a
composite.  As I recall, JJ has been getting fairly good at working the gimp so
I volunteer him to do the merging :-)

What's everyone think?  Good idea?

Cheers!

=====