SAMBA

Lasse Saarinen kumiorava at crosswinds.net
Mon Mar 5 18:14:48 EST 2001

On topics for next meeting...

It seems that most people here have come in touch with SAMBA in one way or anoter.
However, it appears that there still are a lot of questions regarding it. Some of these
might be best answered with a live demonstration, if someone with the know-how (count me
out) would care to do it and interest exists.

 > Unfortunately Peter, we probably won't see Kellie unless he can make a really
> long journey to come to the meeting.

Can anyone say "video confrence"? =)))

~ Lasse