win2lin

Ronald K. Wechter zaurus at speakeasy.net
Sun Mar 4 17:39:31 EST 2001

Brandee:

Thanks - Ive already done all of that and have my own server here at my
house.  The whole point of the certification question is that during 3 of my
interviews the employers said (for UNIX admin), "I see that you have quite a
bit of experience BUT the last X (number of candidates) have Network+, MCP
(etc) certifications."  I am just trying to apease the corporate gods :).

Ron