Meeting Time?

Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com Richard.Hubbard at nhwny.com
Tue Mar 13 15:23:05 EST 2001

(I may be wrong but...)

1:00 until 4 or 5.

Required stuff ... yourself.  If you want, you can bring a machine.

For all concerned, I've ok'd it with my boss  to bring a projector.  Now
all I have to do is remember it...

Richard A. Hubbard III
MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, MCT, CLI, CLP,LCI,LCP,
 A+, Net+,I-net+
Training Manager, New Horizons Buffalo
richard.hubbard at nhwny.com
phone (716) 681-8500 x2241
fax   (716) 683-2368

                    "Ronald K.
                    Wechter"                 To:     <nflug at nflug.org>
                    <sysad3_buff at cnrc        cc:
                    .navy.mil>               Subject:     Meeting Time?
                    Sent by:
                    owner-nflug at nflug
                    .org

                    03/13/01 10:59 AM
                    Please respond to
                    nflug

This Sunday marks the third Sunday of the month -- Meeting Time?  So far I
have not heard of anything on whether or not there will be a meeting.  This
would be my first attendance (so bare with me) and I have a couple of
questions:

What time is the meeting?
What (if anything is required) should be brought to the meeting?
Then meeting is at the Statler Towers?

Thank You for your patience,

Ron

Ronald K. Wechter