[nflug] >mount

Robert Dege rdege at cse.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Jun 25 16:13:57 EDT 2001

exactly my point.  But what I want is to force the un-mount even if a term
is located in that directory.

ie: I have 1 xterm launching the script, and another xterm that has the
cwd in the mounted directory.

There is no way that I know of (other than killing the shell), of getting
that xterm to move safely out of the mounted directory.

-Rob