Mandrake 8.0 - Screen

Lasse Saarinen kumiorava at crosswinds.net
Sat Jun 2 23:22:54 EDT 2001

At which point does this happen? Before or after X starts up?
Also, what graphics card(s) have you tried, and what installation method are
you using? It could be just that Mandrake installation is picking the wrong X
server for you. If 7.1 worked for you, you might get it working with 8.0 by
picking XFree 3.x and trying out different settings.

	- Lasse