Problems

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Jul 23 18:05:36 EDT 2001

--------------=_4D48011379E00851BE70

Hello All,
  I corrected the problem with the X server. It seems it had a problem=20
with line 5 in the /etc/sysconfig/mouse file making a call for=20
/dev/mouse. I commented out the line and everything works fine. I have n=
o=20
idea how that got in there. I read and followed the docs you sent me (or=
=20
the link) Bob, and it was very informative. I changed the font path and =

included one I needed for the fonts on the windoz partition but my xfs=20
server must not be the one that includes integration with the true type =

fonts or something, I will play some more and let you know my progress a=
s=20
I know some have expressed interests in this. I am going to try and make=
=20
the fonts system wide. Peter
Any thoughts, Hints? Will be Greatly appreciated.......
--------------=_4D48011379E00851BE70

<HTML>
<HEAD>
	<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"CONTENT-TYPE" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8=
859-1">
	<TITLE>Problems</TITLE>
	<META NAME=3D"GENERATOR" CONTENT=3D"StarOffice/5.2 (Linux)">
	<META NAME=3D"CREATED" CONTENT=3D"20010723;18010500">
	<META NAME=3D"CHANGEDBY" CONTENT=3D"Cyber Source">
	<META NAME=3D"CHANGED" CONTENT=3D"20010723;18053600">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>Hello All,</P>
<P>  I corrected the problem with the X server. It seems it had a
problem with line 5 in the /etc/sysconfig/mouse file making a call for
/dev/mouse. I commented out the line and everything works fine. I have
no idea how that got in there. I read and followed the docs you sent me
(or the link) Bob, and it was very informative. I changed the font path
and included one I needed for the fonts on the windoz partition but my
xfs server must not be the one that includes integration with the true
type fonts or something, I will play some more and let you know my
progress as I know some have expressed interests in this. I am going to
try and make the fonts system wide. Peter</P>
<P>Any thoughts, Hints? Will be Greatly appreciated.......</P>
</BODY>
</HTML>