Linux Question

GunsAndRosses at aol.com GunsAndRosses at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 13:42:57 EDT 2001

My name is Ross Kaplan.  I am a high school student doing research at polytechnic university in Long Island.  This mailing list was recomended by several of the Linux clubs in other universities that weren't able to help me.  I am trying to find the process control block of pending functions waiting to execute in Linux.  I am also curious to know if anyone knows any good c++ functions that would let a program look at what a sub-program is doing after a time interval has passed with out editing the source code of the sub program (ex: signals).  thank you for all of your help
-Ross