Moving to Buffalo

Robert Romito robromito at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 14:49:31 EDT 2001

--0-1782576639-995482171=:46527

Hi.  My name is Robert Romito.  I'm moving from Atlanta to Buffalo next week.

I usually by my computer parts on-line, but sometimes like to go into local shops.  Does anyone have suggestions on good local shops in the Buffalo Metro area?  I'm moving into a place in Amherst around Niagara Falls & Sheridan.  Right now I'm looking for about 150 feet of network cable to wire my new place.

Thanks for any help.  I'm looking forward to attending the monthly meetings.